Strategic (and holy!) shifts for your brand to create meaningful growth.
Okay, heart-centered founders and creative trailblazers, there’s about 36 days left in 2020, so let’s create progress for 2020 and onward.
Let’s partner up and get in the zone for a super-focused, value-driven day so your brand and online presence starts to feel meaningful, memorable, and unapologetically Y-O-U. Because it’s time to break free from indecision, overthinking, and over-efforting to uplevel your business and what’s most important: connecting with your people.
This is for you if–
- You previously launched your business with a basic brand and website, and you’re wanting to get an experts take on directions to propel your growth and standout.
- You’re launching a brand new business and committed to investing in your business and understand the ROI associated with doing so.
- You’re driven by strategy and conversions first. You value design as a key factor for magnetizing your top clients and be a premium, conscious brand.
- You have a small project you need to get off the ground ASAP.
- You’re organized (or, you can get it together ) so you can show up on the day, committed to creating some next-level work
In their words–
“Your VIP Day allowed us to finish our web copy, inspired new marketing campaigns, and really clarified our client perspective moving forward!
I would definitely recommend Michelle, especially anyone struggling with developing messaging to connect with their audience. Your ability to process large amounts of complicated info and synthesize it into language that resonates is incredible.”
– Rebecca Tall Brown, Marketing Strategist, officeofawesome.com
Here’s some examples of what we can do in one day:
- Brand Strategy Package
If your website or marketing isn’t converting, you might need to start here. We’ll find holes in your brand strategy, discover opportunities and give you a roadmap to be top-of-mind and turn strangers into customers. Here’s what we could clarify and define:
- Positioning + Key Differentiators
- Brand Benefits
- Brand Promise
- Brand Values
- Target Audience – Detailed Ideal Client Profiles & Understanding hem better
- Brand Archetypes
- Brand Position Pyramid
- Competitive Research – Niche & Market
- Brand Position Statement
- Brand Story + Messaging Strategy
We help lifestyle brands tell their story with soul. We’ll clarify and define your unique value better so that your messaging resonates and guides them to become clients. Homepage, About or Services page.
- Creative Strategy
Brand style shifts that command and elevate your brand edge to magnetize your audience. Here’s some things we could clarify and define:
- Brand Audit
- Brand Moodboard
- Full Logo Look + feel/ inspire*
- Wordmark design (not icon design)*
- Color palette
- Font System palette
- Imagery/ Photo style direction
- Curation of on-brand imagery
- Website Look + feel/ inspire*
- (*If you want us to create your full logo or website, inquire for more details and pricing)
- Design Assets
If your content’s ready, I can design one or few, contingent on breadth, or we can do multiple days. From online course graphics, podcast cover graphic, business cards, presentation deck, Instagram content strategy, and visual moodboard with defined categories, Mini ebook/ Email optin/ Lead generation PDF, more.
How it works
- Fill out the application below and we’ll determine a gameplan.
- You get a 60-90 min Brand Strategy Session (either day of or prior)
- If there are any small pieces still to be done once the day is over, you’ll know what they are and how you can move forward with them. It’s also a possibility that I can do any small updates on an hourly rate once the day is done-zo.
- 2 weeks of unlimited follow-up coaching via Voxer (text and voice memo)
- $300 OFF
- Offer extended to December 10, 2020
“Your ability to anticipate our needs and guide us through this Brand Strategy process went beyond our expectations.
The branding and website you created worked as a launchpad. The industry sees us as leader in our space and it elevates the conversations we have on a daily basis.”
— Caitlin Wege, Partner, MooDoos Investments, moodooslp.com
So, you ready to amp things up?
These are booked by application-only, to make sure we’re on the same page.
Can’t wait learn more about you.
Share your thoughts.